Friday, May 2, 2008

Arghh....stupid cars

I had to assemble in Maumee last night, a total of five garage storage cabinets. Guess what happened on my way there? My dumb van broke down again. Fortunately (thank you St. Joseph) there was a mechanic on his way home that stopped to help, and a State Trooper that stopped and set out some flares. We couldn't get it to run, and I'm pretty sure that the fuel pump is now dead. I am thankful that I have a dad that willingly bales me out of being stranded with my car (twice!) and even transferred the furniture to his van so we could continue on and do the assembly. I have a great role model in that guy.

In other thoughts, I've really been shown my own weaknesses lately. Let's just say that I'm very thankful to have a wife who puts up with my faults and loves me anyway. She's amazing.

No comments: