Thursday, April 24, 2008

The weeks are flying by.

Yes, time is flying. Just when I think that I'm going to have a little time to take a breath...poof, there goes my free time. I've been pretty busy with assembly over the past couple of weeks and I'm happy to say that the trend is continuing at least into the next week. God is really blessing me with the extra income. On the other hand, my van is in the shop, so some of that hard-earned money will go straight back into the cash-sucker that is my vehicle.

I watched Star Wars: A New Hope last night. What a great movie. It's been like three years since I watched the original trilogy. That's too long for this guy.

Our garden is coming along. By the time it's all said and done this garden is going to be seriously kickin'. I've got the area tilled up, thanks to my neighbor letting me use his roto-tiller. I've got to get the fence posts planted and the chicken (or poultry, for you PC folks out there) wire installed and this garden is going to be amazing.

No comments: