Thursday, March 27, 2008

No Good Topic

I know that I need to be posting, to continue feeding my adoring public with almost-good-enough-to-syndicate literary goodness. But today I feel uninspired. Textually deflated, if you will. There are a plethora of blog topics I could choose from, actually. Anything from my new buzz cut, to global warming's gift today of an unexpected snow storm, to my daughter's unwillingness to finish her potato soup. (She did finish it, BTW, and promptly devoured her ice cream with strawberries.) But, sadly, none of these are stimulated my creative side. The real problem probably lies in the fact that Louisville and Tennessee are currently playing the second half of their Sweet 16 game and I'd rather veg and watch basketball than actively type. So I'll leave this post unfulfilling and dull and pick up with more spark tomorrow. If you've got a topic you'd like to see this author pick apart, just drop me a comment. Otherwise, I'll probably be talking about my lack of weekend plans tomorrow. See you on the flip side.

No comments: